VALID FROM 18 JUN 2019
Who we are
Our website address is https://www.avakonred.gr.
Red Avakon LP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We collect data on this website via our enquiry forms. We use a plugin called Ninja Forms to power any forms seen on our site. Data captured through Ninja Forms will be used to contact you in order to respond to your enquiry. A backup of your data will also be stored in the database of our website, but will be deleted after the completion of contact or will be deleted after 30 days (whichever comes first) . Only authorised individuals will be able to access your data, and it will not be disclosed to third parties. If you would like your data to be removed in advance of 30 days, please email us to email@example.com
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following personal information where it is provided to us in the contact forms on this website:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Company name
What do we use this information for?
- We will use your name and other contact details for the purposes of answering enquiries.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding services. The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant services to you. The legal basis for this processing is Legitimate Interests.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
How long do we keep your data?
Email address and contact information will be retained for 7 years following completion of any contractual engagement.
Contact information collected for newsletter purposes will be retained until removal is requested by the data subject.
Control and delete personal data
RED Avakon LP will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You have a wide range of rights as regards your personal data. Under current data protection laws, you have the right to request the following:
- The right to erasure of your data (the right to be forgotten).
- The right to object (the right to have us stop using your data for a specified purpose)
- The right to amendment (the right to have incorrect data amended)
- The right to access (to be given a copy of all the data we hold on you in a portable format)
- The right to the restriction of processing (to restrict the use of your data)
- Rights related to automated processing (we do not conduct any automated processing)
Exclusions to the right to erasure include where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Our website, like the most CMS websites, is protected by a software-based Web Application Firewall to provide protection against common vulnerabilities etc. We also employ intrusion detection systems on the servers that are monitored for unusual behaviour.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.